AP Specialist Ft. Lauderdale
This position is responsible for payments of goods/services as necessary for Stiles Construction.Learn more or Apply
- Review and process invoices and subcontractors requisitions for payment for the Construction division.
- Review and process overhead invoices and expense reimbursement requests for the Construction division.
- Post contracts, change orders and estimates
- Process check runs, produce 1099s and 1098s at year end.
- Scan all incoming invoices, sub-requisitions, and back up documentation into the electronic invoice approval and image capturing system.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
General knowledge obtained through high school education with two to three years accounts payable job cost experience, preferably in a construction environment. Extensive experience is needed in the invoice review process, including verification of account numbers, job and phase numbers, and extension and accuracy of vendor invoices. Candidate must be well organized, possess strong analytical skills and be capable of working within stringent time constraints.
Should possess good computer skills and have the ability to calculate including adding, subtracting, dividing, percentages, averaging, and formulating equations. Excel experience is required, and Accounting knowledge of Microsoft Office, Timberline or Sage is a plus.
Must possess the ability to accurately read vendor invoices, communicate effectively with internal associates, customers, and possess good phone and writing skills.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 Years
- Reference ID: AP Specialist
Stiles Architectural Group
Architectural CAD/Revit Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
AutoCAD/Revit Operator who is able to perform all phases of architectural design under direction of the Project Architect, with the ability to make decisions, think independently, and work well as a supporting member of a team.Learn more or Apply
- Assist Project Manager in coordination and production of architectural drawings from space planning to construction documents
- Prepare computer-generated drawings from Project Manager's designs and information.
- Performs miscellaneous architectural related duties (field inspections, as-built surveys, etc.)
- Electronic Project File Management within established guidelines
- Ability to meet scheduled dates established by the Project Manager
- Ability to develop construction documents for commercial projects which include the following tasks:
- Dimension floor plans, site plan elevations properly
- Ability to follow CAD standards
- Understanding drawing composition and adhere to architectural sheet guidelines
- Transfer details/sections from one project to next
- Numbering of doors and adding to door schedule
- Develop restroom elevations
- Develop cabinetry section and elevations
- Accurately picking up red marks and checking own work for accuracy and spelling
- Ability to organize CADD files, PDF documents, and related consultant files by discipline and project phases
- Knowledge of XREFS and file linking in AutoCAD Architecture and Revit Architecture
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to operate computer utilizing AutoCAD Architecture & Revit Architecture software.
Capability to understand basic construction methodologies and systems.
BIM/Revit/ COBie knowledge a plus.
Ability to decipher all applicable Codes as well as a wide range of technical and practical problems. Must have organizational skills to handle a multitude of projects and rapid changes among projects.
Ability to communicate ideas via graphic presentations, verbally and in written form is essential.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret construction documents; ability to effectively converse with others on construction industry terminology and issues.
Other Skills and Abilities
Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture 2015 or greater & Revit Architecture 2015 or greater. Knowledge in ArchiCAD not applicable.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: Three (3) years minimum experience using AutoCAD & Two (2) years minimum experience using Revit as well as working knowledge of construction documents. Revit Architecture or Autocad Architecture Certified User preferred. Familiarity with The National BIM Standard and AIA CAD Standards preferred.
- Reference ID: Arch Proj Asst
Marketing Services Specialist Ft. Lauderdale
Work cooperatively with the Stiles Marketing team in developing, implementing, executing and improving the marketing strategies and needs of the Realty division.Learn more or Apply
The Marketing Services Specialist will be self-motivated, proactive, service oriented, possess excellent communication, organizational, and project management skills, have the ability to focus on multiple projects, meeting deadlines and following up on tasks, in a fast-paced environment.
A commitment to a cooperative working style, team-oriented, with a flexible and positive approach to problem solving and the ability to interact effectively with the Realty administrative team, the Realty broker professionals and all levels of management is essential.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinate and manage Realty marketing efforts by working with Brokers and management to identify specific objectives that will accomplish the goal for the listing, identify and create possible solutions, assign and prioritize individual tasks and manage those tasks to completion and delivery.
- Work closely with Broker to establish initial strategy, appropriate deadlines and third-party marketing budget. Route budget for approval. Communicate progress to appropriate parties.
- Serves as liaison between Broker and in-house Graphic Designer on the creation of brochures, websites, advertisements, invitations, direct mail and other custom collateral, taking responsibility for all content and accuracy
- Create basic aerials, signage, flyers, post cards and e-mail blasts, working within templates created by in-house marketing team. Must ensure strict brand standards are adhered to in all design work.
- Coordinate with in-house marketing team on other assigned projects to communicate project scope, objectives and deadlines. Track the project, coordinate roles of involved parties and communicate its progress with the Realty team.
- Coordinate with all Brokers to adhere to policy of listing updates in CRM.
- Create, maintain and manage property listings in company and property websites, CoStar, LoopNet and any other listing programs that are subscribed to.
- Perform administrative accounting duties that include tracking billable hours, generating requests for invoices and any necessary following ups.
- Produce final press-ready files and coordinate with printing and sign vendors.
- Prepare, finalize and bind property tour books.
- Visit property listings and attend commercial real estate events and/or trade shows as needed. Coordinate the preparation of materials for such events.
- Manage all projects from start to finish by opening jobs, tracking time spent on each job and closing jobs using Realty Service Request dashboard.
- Any other related duties as assigned.
Must be proficient in:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Dreamweaver a plus
- Experience with email marketing platform such as MailChimp or equivalent
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years' experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Project Management experience is also preferred.
- Reference ID:
Stiles Retail Group
Retail Development Associate Ft. Lauderdale
This position will provide market research, assist in Site Selection, assist in Financial Modeling, and general development and redevelopment support and analysis.Learn more or Apply
- Assist in the evaluation of both the feasibility and profitability of retail investment opportunities.
- Assist in evaluating project feasibility, including proforma creation and ARGUS analysis.
- Performs preliminary due diligence as required.
- Assist in assembling and producing project approval packages for presentation.
- Maintain on-going current market knowledge.
- Track the top major national merchants operating in targeted Florida markets.
- Identify voids throughout Florida for development & redevelopments opportunities (i.e. shopping center sites or build to suits).
- Maintain and develop a contact list of property owners and joint venture development partners.
- Driving (markets, sites, etc.) in Florida will be approximately 30 — 50% of work time.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 2 years industry experience in Real Estate related fields such as Development, Brokerage, Planning, or Finance. Leasing or Tenant Rep background, &/or knowledge of local RE markets a plus.
- Reference ID: Retail Dev Assoc.
Administrative Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides a broad range of clerical, administrative and project team support services to multiple ManagersLearn more or Apply
- Coordinate with management of all administrative details
- Proactive in coordination of work flow with Project Team and reporting
- Update and follow-up on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Take initiative in manager's absence
- Assist in keeping all development projects on schedule using standardized forms and procedures
- Position calls for flexibility, excellent interpersonal skills, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and professionals
- Duties may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, filing, copying and faxing.
- Extensive software skills are required, Internet research abilities and strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Review, prioritize and direct incoming correspondence to appropriate project team members
- Check deadlines on incoming requests and put preliminary work in process
- Research, draft or proofread complex documents such as legal descriptions, leases, contracts, etc.
- Update development projects and Development site on SharePoint
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, prepare materials in advance and attend team meetings as necessary.
- Process expenses and mileage reports and reimbursements
- Take part in any administrative meetings to assure follow-through
- Handle administrative details for team projects and development managers
- Coordinate the production of information packages, proposals, and RFP responses as requested
- Updating job costs reports
- Maintain project files and records for development projects
- Assist project team with:
- Permit application and processing
- Assist in processes through all County and City agencies
- Communicate all pertinent information to the consultants and professionals, i.e. Engineers, Surveyors, Architects, Attorneys, etc.
- Interact with City officials and consultants on site plan submittal packages
- Assist with DRC applications and processing
- Title updates processing
- Assist in processing signage packages for development projects
- Coordinate contracts and project budget monitoring
- Track site plan and permit revisions
- Process Close-out packages with appropriate city and construction company
- Facilitate Project Team Meetings
- Review, code, route and track all invoices and check requests for project manager approval
- Coordinate with in-house and out-of-house professionals with regard to cross-divisional projects.
- Maintain office supply inventories.
- Work with other divisions and departments to provide preventive maintenance, repairs, and upgrades to general office equipment, ie: copier, computers, phones, etc.
- Supervises and/or performs special projects as required.
- Work with Accounting on:
- Reimbursable billing for Development and Tenant Project Management projects
- Assist in processing development fee billing
- TPM contract billing
Hard worker with capacity to handle multiple supervisors and projects. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Should be very organized and have accuracy in their work. Work for multiple managers at the same time as well as independently.
Must possess a good working knowledge of computer/keyboard skills including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Completion of high school education or its equivalent is required. Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of five years' experience in a high level administrative role.
- Reference ID: Admin - Development