IT Helpdesk Technician Ft. Lauderdale
This is a responsible technical position charged with implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting hardware and software at the desktop level, supporting the IT help desk, and performing network related duties at the direction of the NetworkLearn more or Apply
- Install, configure, maintain and repair computer related hardware — desktops, laptops, monitors, network printers, local printers, copier/fax/scanner units and other IT equipment
- Install, configure, maintain operating system and application software on desktops, laptops, and other user devices
- Setup and support remote site VPN network connections, wireless or other
- Setup user telephones and voice mail on Cisco VOIP system
- Assist users with telephone and voicemail questions
- Work with Network Manager to create and document internal standards for system configuration, including hardware and software
- Maintain technician documentation
- Secure corporate data and equipment upon departure of employees, including data back-ups and physically securing all IT related corporate property
- Perform regular network backups, including disk, cloud, virtual and tape
- Configure new user systems, according to IT standards
- Setup, maintain, and assist users with audio-visual equipment
- Assist users with regular data back-up of locally stored data
- Conduct new user orientation to hardware, software, network access and IT policies
- Travel to local branch offices or job sites as required for setups and troubleshooting
- Setup and support smartphones including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and others as needed. Manage BlackBerry server accounts
- Take helpdesk calls and assist users
- Perform additional related duties as required
- Contact outside parties such as: vendors and service technicians
- Expert at supporting desktop hardware and applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office, OS, and server products
- Experience and/or training with TCP/IP, VPN, routers and firewalls
- Experience and/or training with telecom systems and VOIP
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- A+ certification or equivalent experience
- Network certification or equivalent experience
- Virtualization certification or equivalent experience
- Type: Full-time
- Education: College degree and/or IT training including professional certifications
- Minimum Experience: Three to five years related experience and/or training
- Reference ID: IT Helpdesk
Stiles Architectural Group
Project Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
AutoCAD/Revit Operator who is able to perform all phases of architectural design under direction of the Project Architect, with the ability to make decisions, think independently, and work well as a supporting member of a team.Learn more or Apply
- Assist Project Manager in coordination and production of architectural drawings from space planning to construction documents
- Prepare computer-generated drawings from Project Manager's designs and information.
- Performs miscellaneous architectural related duties (field inspections, as-built surveys, etc.)
- Electronic Project File Management within established guidelines
- Ability to meet scheduled dates established by the Project Manager
- Ability to develop construction documents for commercial projects which include the following tasks:
- Dimension floor plans, site plan elevations properly
- Ability to follow CAD standards
- Understanding drawing composition and adhere to architectural sheet guidelines
- Transfer details/sections from one project to next
- Numbering of doors and adding to door schedule
- Develop restroom elevations
- Develop cabinetry section and elevations
- Accurately picking up red marks and checking own work for accuracy and spelling
- Ability to organize CADD files, PDF documents, and related consultant files by discipline and project phases
- Knowledge of XREFS and file linking in AutoCAD Architecture and Revit Architecture
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to operate computer utilizing AutoCAD Architecture & Revit Architecture software.
- Capability to understand basic construction methodologies and systems.
- BIM/Revit/ COBie knowledge a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities
Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture 2015 or greater & Revit Architecture 2015 or greater. Knowledge in ArchiCAD not applicable.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Revit Architecture or Autocad Architecture Certified User preferred .
- Minimum Experience: Three (3) years minimum experience using AutoCAD & Two (2) years minimum experience using Revit as well as working knowledge of construction documents. Revit Architecture or Autocad Architecture Certified User preferred. Familiarity with The National BIM Standard and AIA CAD Standards preferred
- Reference ID: Proj Asst - Arch
Superintendent Ft. Lauderdale
Responsible for subcontractor coordination & supervision, job-site safety, coordination of inspections on the job-site and assists the Project Manager in the pursuit of a profitable and "on-time" project.Learn more or Apply
Project Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Overall management responsibility for projects of any size and complexity. Manages scheduling, cost, subcontract submittals and keeps all pertinent records to ensure a profitable and "on-time" project delivery.Learn more or Apply
Pre Construction Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Experienced Design/Build-type estimating position for individual routinely performing large workload consisting of all types of estimates based on conceptual information, on any size project including those exceeding $50 Million, with an aggregate of apprLearn more or Apply
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Reference ID: Const PreCon Mgr
Stiles Property Management
Station Maintenance Technician Palm Beach
Maintenance Technician will oversee the day to day operations of 9 stations. Within those stations, will be responsible for managing the day to day operations of three (3) stations while overseeing staffing and operations for the other six (6) stations.Learn more or Apply
- Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, fire control, standby generator, security systems and all other related station equipment
- HVAC refrigerant license and/or journeyman license
- Extensive knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices
- Perform this role with the highest professionalism, enforcing standards of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors
- Monitor the safety of the stations, report incidents with documentation and mitigate loss
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs along with tracking and scheduling tasks
- Input all required reports to the Maintenance Management System
- Supervise station maintenance personnel
- Plans weekly work schedule and assigns tasks
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications
- Performs work orders as assigned by management
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of station operations including: Life Safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, elevator/escalator, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other tasks that management deems necessary
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures
- Hire maintenance candidates
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination
- Procures and evaluates proposals
- Provides training of roll-up and sliding doors, door hardware and lock maintenance
Other duties include:
- Supervising personnel and overseeing policies, procedures, protocols and controls that govern operations for the maintenance team.
- Sets goals and objectives--short-term and long-term--for maintenance staff.
- Solicits bids in accordance with procurement requirements.
- Oversees preparation of reports, such as statistical and data analysis reports.
- Performs and oversees the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual operational tasks required in the Contract Documents
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Journeyman License REQUIRED
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 Years
- Reference ID: Station Maint Tech - PB
Station Maintenance Inspector Ft. Lauderdale
Station Inspector is responsible for performing daily inspections to stations and passenger information systems in accordance with contract requirements.Learn more or Apply
- Station Inspector will conduct interior and exterior inspections of train stations and facilities and report deficiencies immediately to supervisor with corresponding photos.
- Station Inspector is responsible for identifying maintenance needs such as repainting, stucco and concrete repair, restriping needs, plumbing repairs, roof leaks and gutter clogs, landscaping needs, janitorial needs, and performing other third party contractor inspection of work.
- Potential safety hazards must also be identified and mitigated or cordoned off by Safety Inspector until repair work can be performed.
- Station Inspector must have basic maintenance skills and be able to perform tasks such as relamping, painting, hanging signs, grafitti removal, janitorial/trash removal, troubleshooting minor electrical problems (tripped breakers, etc.) minor repairs to plumbing and other systems, and providing emergency response to various contract requirements during their normal shift and on-call activities.
- Station Inspector is responsible for some preventative maintenance tasks such as cleaning out platform storm drains, cleaning out roof gutters, replacing water filters, etc.
- Station Inspector must have an uncanny eye for detail and be able to proactively observe maintenance needs and communicate those needs effectively to management so that work orders can be created and dispatched to the station maintenance technicians (or in some cases, performed by the Station Inspector).
- Station Inspector must be well-versed in answering common questions from the general public and have good customer service skills to assist.
- Station Inspector must be able to help the public while keeping interactions brief so that daily job duties can be performed.
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience:
- Reference ID: Station Maint Inspector
Stiles Residential Group
Construction Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Supports Vice President (VP) of Development and Development Manager with the construction- related aspects of multifamily residential and mixed-use projects by working closely with design professionals and general contractors, and monitoring constructionLearn more or Apply
- Assist VP and Development Manager in coordination and direction of various consultants (architects, interior designers, MEP, structural and civil engineers, specialty consultants) during the production of design development drawings and construction documents.
- Ensures that consultants (designers and architects) are meeting targeted deadlines and budgetary objectives.
- Verify all drawing revisions are properly tracked, transmitted and incorporated into the project.
- Track all RFIs on the project to ensure timely responses are made and are consistent with Owner's schedule, budget and project objectives.
- Challenge design and construction assumptions to add greater value to projects.
- Advise VP on construction cost related line items within the overall project budget.
- Help establish construction budgets during the initial feasibility study of a proposed project.
- Represent ownership in decision making pertaining to construction-related issues as directed by the VP or Development Manager.
- Track and administer all change orders for the project for VP approval.
- Review and evaluate the project schedule using Microsoft Project software and monitor all changes documenting causes in the event of delay.
- Coordinate with the General Contractor to integrate schedules, commercial tenant leases on mixed use developments, A&E plans, and budgets.
- Challenge construction budgets, means and methods, and schedule to value engineer the project based upon the goal of "adding value" to the project overall.
- Maintain database of construction costs for projects under construction or completed in the local market.
- Assist VP and/or Development Manager in obtaining all local, state, and federal permits, master permits and licenses needed to complete the project.
- Serve as Owner's liaison with utility companies serving the project including municipal engineering and utility departments.
- Review all pay requisitions for the project for VP or Development Manager approval.
- Identify new products that are more cost-effective or innovative.
- Develop and/or facilitate national relationships with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Communicate all potential cost overruns to VP and makes change recommendations to help compensate for increased costs.
- Responsible for meeting budget and design schedule.
- Report weekly to President/Vice President on status of project against stated schedule and goals, and identify critical issues.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelors Degree, preferably in Construction Management or Architecture.
- Minimum Experience: 7 to 10 years experience working for a residential or multi-family general contractor, construction manager or developer.
- Reference ID: Const Mgr
Stiles Retail Group
Retail Development Associate Ft. Lauderdale
This position will provide market research, assist in Site Selection, assist in Financial Modeling, and general development and redevelopment support and analysis.Learn more or Apply
- Assist in the evaluation of both the feasibility and profitability of retail investment opportunities.
- Assist in evaluating project feasibility, including proforma creation and ARGUS analysis.
- Performs preliminary due diligence as required.
- Assist in assembling and producing project approval packages for presentation.
- Maintain on-going current market knowledge.
- Track the top major national merchants operating in targeted Florida markets.
- Identify voids throughout Florida for development & redevelopments opportunities (i.e. shopping center sites or build to suits).
- Maintain and develop a contact list of property owners and joint venture development partners.
- Driving (markets, sites, etc.) in Florida will be approximately 30 — 50% of work time.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 2 years industry experience in Real Estate related fields such as Development, Brokerage, Planning, or Finance. Leasing or Tenant Rep background, &/or knowledge of local RE markets a plus.
- Reference ID: Retail Dev Assoc.