AP Specialist Ft. Lauderdale
This position is responsible for payments of goods/services as necessary for Stiles Construction.Learn more or Apply
- Review and process invoices and subcontractors requisitions for payment for the Construction division.
- Review and process overhead invoices and expense reimbursement requests for the Construction division.
- Post contracts, change orders and estimates
- Process check runs, produce 1099s and 1098s at year end.
- Scan all incoming invoices, sub-requisitions, and back up documentation into the electronic invoice approval and image capturing system.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
General knowledge obtained through high school education with two to three years accounts payable job cost experience, preferably in a construction environment. Extensive experience is needed in the invoice review process, including verification of account numbers, job and phase numbers, and extension and accuracy of vendor invoices. Candidate must be well organized, possess strong analytical skills and be capable of working within stringent time constraints.
Should possess good computer skills and have the ability to calculate including adding, subtracting, dividing, percentages, averaging, and formulating equations. Excel experience is required, and Accounting knowledge of Microsoft Office, Timberline or Sage is a plus.
Must possess the ability to accurately read vendor invoices, communicate effectively with internal associates, customers, and possess good phone and writing skills.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum Experience: 2-3 Years
- Reference ID: AP Specialist