Stiles Architectural Group
Junior Project Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides a broad range of drafting and administrative support services. Minor modifications to architectural documents and miscellaneous architectural tasks through the use of computer design.Learn more or Apply
- Position calls for flexibility, project coordination experience, and the ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and professionals.
- Modification to computer-generated drawings from Project Manager's designs and information.
- Maintain electronic plan logs / updated sets of plans for projects. Coordinate updates of plans with third parties.
- SharePoint data management.
- Performs miscellaneous architectural related duties.
- Assist with general clerical duties to include but not limited to: photocopying, mailing, filing, and general correspondence
- Maintain/retrieve divisional files, CAD drawings, records and archive records.
- Update and follow-up on delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines.
- Other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Capability to understand basic architectural methodologies and systems.
Ability to communicate ideas via graphic presentations, verbally and in written form is essential.
Other Skills and Abilities
- BIM/Revit knowledge a plus.
- Ability to read Blueprints.
- Recognize and maintain confidentiality.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with standard office equipment is required.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: high school education (or equivalent) required. Enrollment in collegiate level Architecture school or experience of working in an Architecture/Engineering office, or a related business preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Must be proficient with Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook, Auto CAD. Experience in REVIT an advantage.
- Reference ID: Jr Proj Asst