Stiles Architectural Group
Senior Production Manager Ft. Lauderdale
This position requires the use of REVIT 2017 and AutoCAD Architecture 2017, experience with file management and PDF document editing.Learn more or Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Management of office software licenses, drawing standards and continuing education of drawing techniques.
- Coordination with Stiles Virtual Design and Construction (BIM) department
- Assist Project Manager in coordination and production of complete set of documents from schematic to construction document Understanding of REVIT level of Detail 100-400.
- Assist Project Manager in coordination with Consultants, equipment suppliers, property managers and service
- Must have the ability to produce schematic and construction documents from verbal description, sketches, as-built documents and photos as directed by the Project Ability to coordinate with various departments and stake holders using Revit building models, mass study, and renderings.
- Use standard construction methodology in building assembly to produce details with minimal
- Ability to identify potential coordination/drafting issues within a set of construction documents.
- Ability to implement production standards and ensure compliance.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
Working knowledge of construction documents for commercial buildings, retail, food service and industrial application.
AutoCAD Architecture 2013 or greater, REVIT Architecture ver. 9 or greater
Autodesk Vehicle Tracking or AutoTurn FormIt
Familiarity of cloud services such as OneDrive and A360
Pro or SketchUp Pro
NavisWorks Manage (optional) 3DS Max (optional)
Continue to update knowledge of latest CADD, REVIT and BIM developments and technology.
Ability to multitask and link files among various programs
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Accurate and quick decision making and drawing production are essential. Problem solving using knowledge of architecture with minimal guidance. Ability to develop construction documents for commercial projects which include the following tasks:
- Development of wall sections and project specific
- Develop roof drainage layout including roof drainage calculations and sizing of roof drains, scuppers,
- Understanding the makeup of partitions and ability to modify wall type standard for specific
- Develop reflected ceiling/lighting and electrical
- Ability to recognize and coordinate all detail, symbol throughout a set of architectural documents.
- General understanding of Chapters 3 through 10 of the Florida Building Code and of Structural, MEP systems and Civil
- Ability to develop Tenant Improvement construction documents with minimal
- Ability to assist the Project Manager by reviewing, understanding and marking up Shop Drawings and responding to Contractor RFI's.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associate degree or vocational school training in drafting is preferred. Autodesk User or Professional Certification in AutoCAD and REVIT preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Five years minimum experience using AutoCAD and REVIT Architecture.
- Reference ID: Production Mgr (Arch)
Project Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
AutoCAD/Revit Operator who is able to perform all phases of architectural design under direction of the Project Architect, with the ability to make decisions, think independently, and work well as a supporting member of a team.Learn more or Apply
- Assist Project Manager in coordination and production of architectural drawings from space planning to construction documents
- Prepare computer-generated drawings from Project Manager's designs and information.
- Performs miscellaneous architectural related duties (field inspections, as-built surveys, etc.)
- Electronic Project File Management within established guidelines
- Ability to meet scheduled dates established by the Project Manager
- Ability to develop construction documents for commercial projects which include the following tasks:
- Dimension floor plans, site plan elevations properly
- Ability to follow CAD standards
- Understanding drawing composition and adhere to architectural sheet guidelines
- Transfer details/sections from one project to next
- Numbering of doors and adding to door schedule
- Develop restroom elevations
- Develop cabinetry section and elevations
- Accurately picking up red marks and checking own work for accuracy and spelling
- Ability to organize CADD files, PDF documents, and related consultant files by discipline and project phases
- Knowledge of XREFS and file linking in AutoCAD Architecture and Revit Architecture
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to operate computer utilizing AutoCAD Architecture & Revit Architecture software.
Capability to understand basic construction methodologies and systems.
BIM/Revit/ COBie knowledge a plus.
Ability to decipher all applicable Codes as well as a wide range of technical and practical problems. Must have organizational skills to handle a multitude of projects and rapid changes among projects.
Ability to communicate ideas via graphic presentations, verbally and in written form is essential.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret construction documents; ability to effectively converse with others on construction industry terminology and issues.
Other Skills and Abilities
Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture 2015 or greater & Revit Architecture 2015 or greater. Knowledge in ArchiCAD not applicable.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: Three (3) years minimum experience using AutoCAD & Two (2) years minimum experience using Revit as well as working knowledge of construction documents. Revit Architecture or Autocad Architecture Certified User preferred. Familiarity with The National BIM Standard and AIA CAD Standards preferred.
- Reference ID: Arch Proj Asst