Financial Services & Asset Management
Investment Analyst Ft. Lauderdale
The role of investment analyst is to support the Financial Services division in underwriting investment opportunities, conducting quarterly valuations, providing lease analysis, and evaluating the financing/capitalization of both current and prospective rLearn more or Apply
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Assist in the evaluation of prospective investment opportunities and provide analysis to support key decisions within the existing portfolio.
- Evaluate a wide range of investment scenarios using complex modeling, including recapitalization, refinancing, acquisition, disposition, profit distribution, etc.
- Assist in evaluating project feasibility, including proforma creation and ARGUS analysis.
- Work directly with the Financial Services Director to create financing packages for distribution to lenders and partners.
- Update and maintain ARGUS files for use in valuations and analysis.
- Produce and assemble packages and supporting data for partnership presentations.
- Maintain on-going market knowledge and materials.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office), especially MS Excel.
- Strong ARGUS background and knowledge
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Real Estate, Finance, or Economics.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 1-2 years of analytical experience including ARGUS modeling.
- Reference ID: Inv Analyst