IT Helpdesk Technician Ft. Lauderdale
This is a responsible technical position charged with implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting hardware and software at the desktop level, supporting the IT help desk, and performing network related duties at the direction of the NetworkLearn more or Apply
- Install, configure, maintain and repair computer related hardware — desktops, laptops, monitors, network printers, local printers, copier/fax/scanner units and other IT equipment
- Install, configure, maintain operating system and application software on desktops, laptops, and other user devices
- Setup and support remote site VPN network connections, wireless or other
- Setup user telephones and voice mail on Cisco VOIP system
- Assist users with telephone and voicemail questions
- Work with Network Manager to create and document internal standards for system configuration, including hardware and software
- Maintain technician documentation
- Secure corporate data and equipment upon departure of employees, including data back-ups and physically securing all IT related corporate property
- Perform regular network backups, including disk, cloud, virtual and tape
- Configure new user systems, according to IT standards
- Setup, maintain, and assist users with audio-visual equipment
- Assist users with regular data back-up of locally stored data
- Conduct new user orientation to hardware, software, network access and IT policies
- Travel to local branch offices or job sites as required for setups and troubleshooting
- Setup and support smartphones including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and others as needed. Manage BlackBerry server accounts
- Take helpdesk calls and assist users
- Perform additional related duties as required
- Contact outside parties such as: vendors and service technicians
- Expert at supporting desktop hardware and applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office, OS, and server products
- Experience and/or training with TCP/IP, VPN, routers and firewalls
- Experience and/or training with telecom systems and VOIP
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- A+ certification or equivalent experience
- Network certification or equivalent experience
- Virtualization certification or equivalent experience
- Type: Full-time
- Education: College degree and/or IT training including professional certifications
- Minimum Experience: Three to five years related experience and/or training
- Reference ID: IT Helpdesk
Stiles Architectural Group
Project Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
AutoCAD/Revit Operator who is able to perform all phases of architectural design under direction of the Project Architect, with the ability to make decisions, think independently, and work well as a supporting member of a team.Learn more or Apply
- Assist Project Manager in coordination and production of architectural drawings from space planning to construction documents
- Prepare computer-generated drawings from Project Manager's designs and information.
- Performs miscellaneous architectural related duties (field inspections, as-built surveys, etc.)
- Electronic Project File Management within established guidelines
- Ability to meet scheduled dates established by the Project Manager
- Ability to develop construction documents for commercial projects which include the following tasks:
- Dimension floor plans, site plan elevations properly
- Ability to follow CAD standards
- Understanding drawing composition and adhere to architectural sheet guidelines
- Transfer details/sections from one project to next
- Numbering of doors and adding to door schedule
- Develop restroom elevations
- Develop cabinetry section and elevations
- Accurately picking up red marks and checking own work for accuracy and spelling
- Ability to organize CADD files, PDF documents, and related consultant files by discipline and project phases
- Knowledge of XREFS and file linking in AutoCAD Architecture and Revit Architecture
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to operate computer utilizing AutoCAD Architecture & Revit Architecture software.
- Capability to understand basic construction methodologies and systems.
- BIM/Revit/ COBie knowledge a plus.
Other Skills and Abilities
Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD Architecture 2015 or greater & Revit Architecture 2015 or greater. Knowledge in ArchiCAD not applicable.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Revit Architecture or Autocad Architecture Certified User preferred .
- Minimum Experience: Three (3) years minimum experience using AutoCAD & Two (2) years minimum experience using Revit as well as working knowledge of construction documents. Revit Architecture or Autocad Architecture Certified User preferred. Familiarity with The National BIM Standard and AIA CAD Standards preferred
- Reference ID: Proj Asst - Arch
Superintendent Ft. Lauderdale
Responsible for subcontractor coordination & supervision, job-site safety, coordination of inspections on the job-site and assists the Project Manager in the pursuit of a profitable and "on-time" project.Learn more or Apply
Project Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Overall management responsibility for projects of any size and complexity. Manages scheduling, cost, subcontract submittals and keeps all pertinent records to ensure a profitable and "on-time" project delivery.Learn more or Apply
Pre Construction Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Experienced Design/Build-type estimating position for individual routinely performing large workload consisting of all types of estimates based on conceptual information, on any size project including those exceeding $50 Million, with an aggregate of apprLearn more or Apply
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Reference ID: Const PreCon Mgr
Stiles Property Management
Administrative Assistant Ft. Lauderdale
Provides assistance to the Property Manager and in all administrative aspects of building management including A/P, A/R, typing, filing, telephone coverage, report completion and projects as assigned.Learn more or Apply
- Answer all incoming telephone lines. Ensure that phones are tended to by 8:00 am each morning and forwarded at 5:00 pm each evening.
- Determine urgency and respond to all inquiries/requests promptly. Prepare work order requests and dispatch promptly. Track completion and follow-up on open work order requests daily and report findings of any chronic unresolved service requests to Property Manager.
- Greet office visitors in a friendly and professional manner, offer visitors refreshments, and maintain receptionist desk, reception area, kitchen, copy room and conference room in a neat and organized manner.
- Open and stamp all incoming mail and distribute accordingly daily. Handle all outgoing mail.
- Coordinate maintenance service for all office equipment, order and maintain office supply inventory, and maintain postage meter.
- Initiate tenant notifications of all building activities, initiate security notifications of events requiring security assistance.
- Coordinate tenant parties and Christmas decorations.
- Order tenant signage, update web directory.
- Prepare monthly tenant invoices to include credits, write-offs, and miscellaneous billings (i.e., electrical, OT HVAC, building services, late fees, etc.) and forward copies of all invoices to Accountant in charge of property promptly.
- Code all incoming invoices timely and submit to Assistant Property Manager for processing.
- Ensure all tenant and vendor certificate of insurance are updated and filed in accordance with the Stiles Management standards. Utilize a tickler system to maintain and record certificates. Send reminder letters and make phone calls as necessary and update expiration dates in Vendor Insurance Spreadsheet.
- Provide assistance to the Property Manager in preparation of budget and business plan as necessary.
- Maintain property management filing system, lease files, a/p files, construction files, vendor contract files in a current and organized fashion.
- Maintain the Building Access Card System data base in a current and organized fashion. All access card activations, deactivations or changes need to be completed on a daily basis. Create an invoice for every new card that is issued and provide the parking vendor with a copy of all access card invoices to enable them to track all monies due. Update the Access Card List as needed and submit updated copies to the security guards and to the garage cashiers.
- In general, perform administrative duties as required for the Property Manager.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Property Manager, Senior Engineer and Regional or Corporate offices.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Associates Degree, recent grads with four year degrees and limited experience will be considered; this is a ground floor opportunity to grow into a property manager role.
- Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Reference ID: Admin - Boca
Stiles Residential Group
Construction Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Supports Vice President (VP) of Development and Development Manager with the construction- related aspects of multifamily residential and mixed-use projects by working closely with design professionals and general contractors, and monitoring constructionLearn more or Apply
- Assist VP and Development Manager in coordination and direction of various consultants (architects, interior designers, MEP, structural and civil engineers, specialty consultants) during the production of design development drawings and construction documents.
- Ensures that consultants (designers and architects) are meeting targeted deadlines and budgetary objectives.
- Verify all drawing revisions are properly tracked, transmitted and incorporated into the project.
- Track all RFIs on the project to ensure timely responses are made and are consistent with Owner's schedule, budget and project objectives.
- Challenge design and construction assumptions to add greater value to projects.
- Advise VP on construction cost related line items within the overall project budget.
- Help establish construction budgets during the initial feasibility study of a proposed project.
- Represent ownership in decision making pertaining to construction-related issues as directed by the VP or Development Manager.
- Track and administer all change orders for the project for VP approval.
- Review and evaluate the project schedule using Microsoft Project software and monitor all changes documenting causes in the event of delay.
- Coordinate with the General Contractor to integrate schedules, commercial tenant leases on mixed use developments, A&E plans, and budgets.
- Challenge construction budgets, means and methods, and schedule to value engineer the project based upon the goal of "adding value" to the project overall.
- Maintain database of construction costs for projects under construction or completed in the local market.
- Assist VP and/or Development Manager in obtaining all local, state, and federal permits, master permits and licenses needed to complete the project.
- Serve as Owner's liaison with utility companies serving the project including municipal engineering and utility departments.
- Review all pay requisitions for the project for VP or Development Manager approval.
- Identify new products that are more cost-effective or innovative.
- Develop and/or facilitate national relationships with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Communicate all potential cost overruns to VP and makes change recommendations to help compensate for increased costs.
- Responsible for meeting budget and design schedule.
- Report weekly to President/Vice President on status of project against stated schedule and goals, and identify critical issues.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelors Degree, preferably in Construction Management or Architecture.
- Minimum Experience: 7 to 10 years experience working for a residential or multi-family general contractor, construction manager or developer.
- Reference ID: Const Mgr
Stiles Retail Group
Retail Development Associate Ft. Lauderdale
This position will provide market research, assist in Site Selection, assist in Financial Modeling, and general development and redevelopment support and analysis.Learn more or Apply
- Assist in the evaluation of both the feasibility and profitability of retail investment opportunities.
- Assist in evaluating project feasibility, including proforma creation and ARGUS analysis.
- Performs preliminary due diligence as required.
- Assist in assembling and producing project approval packages for presentation.
- Maintain on-going current market knowledge.
- Track the top major national merchants operating in targeted Florida markets.
- Identify voids throughout Florida for development & redevelopments opportunities (i.e. shopping center sites or build to suits).
- Maintain and develop a contact list of property owners and joint venture development partners.
- Driving (markets, sites, etc.) in Florida will be approximately 30 — 50% of work time.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Real Estate, Economics or Finance.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 2 years industry experience in Real Estate related fields such as Development, Brokerage, Planning, or Finance. Leasing or Tenant Rep background, &/or knowledge of local RE markets a plus.
- Reference ID: Retail Dev Assoc.