IT Helpdesk Technician Ft. Lauderdale
This is a responsible technical position charged with implementing, maintaining, troubleshooting, and supporting hardware and software at the desktop level, supporting the IT help desk, and performing network related duties at the direction of the NetworkLearn more or Apply
- Install, configure, maintain and repair computer related hardware — desktops, laptops, monitors, network printers, local printers, copier/fax/scanner units and other IT equipment
- Install, configure, maintain operating system and application software on desktops, laptops, and other user devices
- Setup and support remote site VPN network connections, wireless or other
- Setup user telephones and voice mail on Cisco VOIP system
- Assist users with telephone and voicemail questions
- Work with Network Manager to create and document internal standards for system configuration, including hardware and software
- Maintain technician documentation
- Secure corporate data and equipment upon departure of employees, including data back-ups and physically securing all IT related corporate property
- Perform regular network backups, including disk, cloud, virtual and tape
- Configure new user systems, according to IT standards
- Setup, maintain, and assist users with audio-visual equipment
- Assist users with regular data back-up of locally stored data
- Conduct new user orientation to hardware, software, network access and IT policies
- Travel to local branch offices or job sites as required for setups and troubleshooting
- Setup and support smartphones including iPhone, Android, Blackberry, and others as needed. Manage BlackBerry server accounts
- Take helpdesk calls and assist users
- Perform additional related duties as required
- Contact outside parties such as: vendors and service technicians
- Expert at supporting desktop hardware and applications
- Experience with Microsoft Office, OS, and server products
- Experience and/or training with TCP/IP, VPN, routers and firewalls
- Experience and/or training with telecom systems and VOIP
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- A+ certification or equivalent experience
- Network certification or equivalent experience
- Virtualization certification or equivalent experience
- Type: Full-time
- Education: College degree and/or IT training including professional certifications
- Minimum Experience: Three to five years related experience and/or training
- Reference ID: IT Helpdesk
Superintendent Ft. Lauderdale
Responsible for subcontractor coordination & supervision, job-site safety, coordination of inspections on the job-site and assists the Project Manager in the pursuit of a profitable and "on-time" project.Learn more or Apply
Project Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Overall management responsibility for projects of any size and complexity. Manages scheduling, cost, subcontract submittals and keeps all pertinent records to ensure a profitable and "on-time" project delivery.Learn more or Apply
Pre Construction Manager Ft. Lauderdale
Experienced Design/Build-type estimating position for individual routinely performing large workload consisting of all types of estimates based on conceptual information, on any size project including those exceeding $50 Million, with an aggregate of apprLearn more or Apply
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 10 years
- Reference ID: Const PreCon Mgr
Stiles Property Management
Station Maintenance Technician - Roving Ft. Lauderdale
Maintenance Technician will oversee the day to day operations of the various Tri-Rail stations.Learn more or Apply
- Must have extensive knowledge of HVAC systems, fire control, standby generator, security systems and all other related station equipment
- HVAC refrigerant license and/or journeyman license
- Extensive knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices
- Perform this role with the highest professionalism, enforcing standards of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors
- Monitor the safety of the stations, report incidents with documentation and mitigate loss
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs along with tracking and scheduling tasks
- Input all required reports to the Maintenance Management System
- Supervise station maintenance personnel
- Plans weekly work schedule and assigns tasks
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications
- Performs work orders as assigned by management
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager
- Responsible for all aspects of station operations including: Life Safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, elevator/escalator, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other tasks that management deems necessary
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures
- Hire maintenance candidates
- Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination
- Procures and evaluates proposals
- Provides training of roll-up and sliding doors, door hardware and lock maintenance
Other duties include:
- Supervising personnel and overseeing policies, procedures, protocols and controls that govern operations for the maintenance team.
- Sets goals and objectives--short-term and long-term--for maintenance staff.
- Solicits bids in accordance with procurement requirements.
- Oversees preparation of reports, such as statistical and data analysis reports.
- Performs and oversees the daily, weekly, monthly, and annual operational tasks required in the Contract Documents
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience: 2-4 Years
- Reference ID: Station Maint Tech - Roving
Marketing Services Coordinator Ft. Lauderdale
Service oriented individual responsible for coordinating all marketing materials and activities within the Stiles Realty.Learn more or Apply
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Coordinate Realty marketing efforts by working with Brokers and management to identify specific objectives that will accomplish the goal for the listing, identify and create possible solutions, assign and prioritize individual tasks and manage those tasks to completion and delivery. This also includes managing Broker expectations and setting appropriate deadlines. Communicate progress to team member.
- Work closely with Broker to establish initial strategy and third-party marketing budget. Route budget for approval.
- Serves as liaison between Broker and in-house Graphic Designer on the creation of brochures, websites, advertisements, invitations, direct mail and other custom collateral, taking responsibility for all content and accuracy
- Create basic aerials, signage, flyers, post cards and e-mail blasts, working within templates created by in-house marketing team. Must ensure strict brand standards are adhered to in all design work.
- Coordinate with in-house marketing team on other assigned projects to communicate project scope, objectives and deadlines. Track the project, coordinate roles of involved parties and communicate its progress with the Realty team.
- Coordinate with all Brokers to adhere to policy of listing updates in CRM.
- Create, maintain and manage property listings in company and property websites, CoStar, LoopNet and any other listing programs that are subscribed to.
- Perform administrative accounting duties that include tracking billable hours, generating requests for invoices and any necessary following ups.
- Produce final press-ready files and coordinate with printing and sign vendors.
- Prepare, finalize and bind property tour books.
- Visit property listings and attend commercial real estate events and/or trade shows as needed. Coordinate the preparation of materials for such events.
- Manage all projects from start to finish by opening jobs, tracking time spent on each job and closing jobs using Realty Service Request dashboard.
- Any other related duties as assigned.
Must be proficient in:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Familiarity with Adobe Illustrator and Dreamweaver a plus
- Experience with email marketing platform such as Constant Contact or equivalent
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 1-2 years' experience in Marketing, Advertising, Communication or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Project Management experience is also preferred.
- Reference ID: Marketing Serv. Coord