Stiles Property Management
Building Engineer Orlando
Supports the Property Manager in the day-to-day operation of the property/ies by providing support on building systems, ensuring all systems are being maintained at the highest recommended level, overseeing construction, and assisting in any other physicaLearn more or Apply
- Must have knowledge of HVAC systems/chillers, fire control, standby generator, security systems and energy management systems.
- Knowledge of LEED/green sustainable practices for office building systems.
- Perform this role with professionalism, enforcing Stiles Corporation's standard of conduct, policies with employees and sub-contractors.
- Initiate preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise junior maintenance personnel.
- Plans weekly work schedule.
- Monitors inventory and purchases materials as needed.
- Ensures contractors comply with contract specifications.
- Performs work orders as assigned by management.
- Monitors property condition and reports to Manager.
- Provides service to tenant.
- Responsible for all aspects of building operations including: Life safety systems, lighting systems, HVAC system, generator system, plumbing and security systems and any other task that management deems necessary.
- Initiates preventative maintenance programs.
- Supervise maintenance personnel, training, scheduling, safety procedures.
- Hire maintenance candidates. Committed to maintaining a work environment that is free from all forms of discrimination.
- Monitoring inventory and purchases, tenant work orders, sub contractors performance and quality of maintenance work.
- Evaluates Bids and means and motives.
- Type: Full-time
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years experience. Education or equivalent training. Knowledge of standard building equipment and machinery, especially HVAC systems/chillers.
- Reference ID: Bldg Egr - Maitland