Design from an Owner’s Perspective
Stiles Architectural Group has brought a distinct perspective to architectural design services for nearly 30 years. As the in-house architectural division for a full-service commercial real estate company, our mission is to protect the owner’s best interests. This is the mindset that we incorporate tenaciously into all of our projects and the very thing that sets us apart. We pride ourselves on our expertise in all aspects of architectural design as well as our deep understanding of the development process. Our collaboration with other Stiles divisions enables us to successfully blend our expertise and knowledge so we can deliver solutions that are creative, functional and cost-effective.
Having designed some of South Florida’s most prestigious architecture, including more than a dozen City Furniture projects and numerous automotive dealerships, retail shopping centers, industrial spaces and office buildings, Stiles Architectural Group continues to serve a long list of repeat and prestigious clients. In addition, we are honored to be the recipients of esteemed industry‐wide architectural design awards through our continued endeavors.
Design Services from Start to Finish
Stiles Architectural Group prides itself on our full-service capabilities and vast expertise in all aspects of architectural design. Our extensive capabilities, coupled with our deep understanding of the development process, has been the driver of our success and marked us as one of the most respected and recognized architecture firms in Florida. By collaborating with other Stiles divisions, we are enabled to successfully blend our knowledge of the development and design/build process so we can deliver solutions that are creative, functional and cost-effective.
Creating the Blueprint for a Sustainable Future
The LEED/Green movement is gaining momentum, becoming a standard in the real estate industry, and Stiles Architectural Group is one step ahead. In addition to our in-depth expertise and full range of services, we are a major player in the sustainable movement, creating and implementing designs that foster healthy and safe work places. We believe in protecting our natural resources by educating our clients about sustainability. Many of the sustainable features incorporated into the projects are practical and basic starting points in our design process.
Our superior staff of LEED Accredited Professionals is one of our most powerful resources in developing an environmentally friendly future throughout Florida. Following the LEED Building Rating System guidelines not only saves our clients money by saving energy, but also valuable time as LEED becomes embedded into their everyday working environments.
Our LEED projects have won several prestigious awards and are recognized industry-wide for their innovative design aspects. As the Architectural Group that have designed Broward's first Silver LEED certified multi-tenant office building in addition to other projects in Florida. We have the ability to achieve LEED Certification on any project.
Our Clients Come First
"We received many positive letters of appreciation and recognition from various members of management, which we realize that none of our goals would be possible if we did not surround ourselves with quality, top-of-the-line firms such as Stiles on our designs and construction projects. Thank you for being a part of our team and helping us to meet our goals. We look forward to working with you again for many more years in the future."
-- W. T. Brogdon, Vice President of Real Estate, Southeastern Freight Lines
- AIA Design Award of Merit for the renovation of the Plaza at Las Olas
- Stiles Architectural Group ranks 3rd on the Green Architecture Firms List
- Lake Shore Plaza II received Silver-level LEED – CS Certification by the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) (2009)
- Stiles Architectural Group received a Community Appearance Award for the City of Fort Lauderdale for the design of the Bank of Florida, Commercial Boulevard (2009)
- 200 Las Olas Circle received a Community Appearance Award from City of Fort Lauderdale (2008)
- The Shoppes at Veranda Falls received an honorable mention for Superior Achievement in Design and Imaging from Retail Traffic magazine (2008)
- Riverwalk Trust and the City of Fort Lauderdale Department of Parks and Recreation recognized Stiles’ Plaza at Las Olas with the Downtown Decorating Award for Best High-Rise during the 2007 holiday season (2007)
- South Florida Business Journal Best Overall and Best Industrial Development for FedExt facility at Miami International Airport (2005)