Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's degree from a college or university or three to five years related experience.
- Minimum Experience: Must have thorough knowledge of accounting practices and principles, and Property Management/ Construction/Development accounting experience necessary.
- Reference ID: Part Acct
Stiles Architectural Group
VP of Architecture Ft. Lauderdale
To carry out specific administrative duties along with assisting the President in daily office and personnel activities. Perform the duties of the Senior Associate and President in his absence.Learn more or Apply
- Perform essential architectural project management duties.
- As an officer in the corporation, signing and sealing of documents provided by the Division is required.
- Hands on planning and design of key projects.
- Review and approval of supervised Architects designs and construction documents.
- Assists President in administrative activities of the business unit from strategic planning and budgeting, to personnel issues.
- Review all architectural contracts and construction documents for completeness and code compliance.
- Authorize and execute all consultant contracts necessary for the performance of the responsibilities defined in the architectural agreements.
- Assisting in developing and presenting training seminars for Division employees.
- Attend Stiles Management meetings when President is not available.
- Community involvement on behalf of Stiles Corporation.
- Conduct meetings and/or presentations with Clients, Governmental Agencies and personnel from other Corporate Divisions.
- Strong knowledge of Florida codes; zoning, building, life safety, ADA, etc.
- Assists President in managing all employees of the Division.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, training employees and terminations as well as planning, assigning and directing work, appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Must be a registered Architect in the State of Florida. Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch) or Masters of Architecture (M. Arch).
- Minimum Experience: 10 years professional commercial experience; understanding of construction methodologies, detail and structural systems.
- Reference ID: VP - Arch
Stiles Residential Group
Senior Development Manager - Mixed Use Nashville
Plan, analyze and coordinate the development of complex mixed-use multifamily residential, office and retail real estate projects in order to optimize the allocation of resources and ensure maximum economic return to the Company, Owners and Investors.Learn more or Apply
- Facilitate the negotiation of land purchase (or sale) agreements, ground or property leases and any governmental agreements.
- Coordinate and review all due diligence related items including but not limited to boundary surveys and title, zoning/land use and governmental-related matters, geotechnical and environmental reports, Restrictive Covenants and Association Documents.
- Assist with the visioning and programming of product type, target market, design and feasibility.
- Research and comprehend site entitlements, regulatory requirements and coordinate implementation into the project.
- Prepare project budget and project schedule, including detailed costs and return financial feasibility analysis.
- Represent the Owner through all governmental approval processes.
- Prepare and manage the project timeline including governmental approvals and sequencing of events from initial site plan submittal to obtaining all entitlements, submitting for and obtaining building permits and obtaining Certificate(s) of Occupancy.
- Coordinate all professionals with respect to the submission of all plans and documents necessary for obtaining project-related governmental approvals.
- In conjunction with the Owner's Construction Manager, facilitate construction pricing from ballpark estimates through hard bids.
- Coordinate construction of the project through a final Certificate of Occupancy including close out to turn over to Asset Management team.
- Represent the ownership in negotiating and administering contracts with all third-party professionals and contractors, including but not limited to architects, engineers, attorneys, and General Contractor in an effort to design the project in the most cost-effective, quality manner that achieves Ownership's goals.
- Coordinate all team members (Architecture/Engineering, Construction, Leasing, Property Management and Asset Management) to ensure timely delivery of project in accordance with project pro forma/project budget.
- Review and process all monthly requisitions for payment.
- Prepare monthly partnership reports including monthly progress and variance reports in coordination with accounting department.
- Perform research on general commercial real estate matters and monitors trends within the industry and municipality.
Position may require the direct supervision of one or more managers and administrative staff, in addition to overseeing numerous third-party consultants and contractors engaged on the project. Supervision entails the planning, assignment, direction, monitoring and evaluation of work assignments and product and quality.
Proficiency in MS Office, including Excel, Project and Word.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Strong leadership, collaboration and coordination skills, as well as the ability to work and thrive in a team environment. Organizational skills and system to track and execute project-related tasks and processes on large projects is critical. Strong analytical skills preferred.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Four-year college degree; MSRE or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of five years of experience in administering progressively larger, more complex projects including mid- and/or high-rise multifamily residential and/or office development.
- Reference ID: Sr DM - TN