Partnership Accountant Ft. Lauderdale
This position provides comprehensive financial reporting on multiple Real Estate partnerships. The position reports to the Senior Accountant who is responsible for final review and analysis of all work produced.Learn more or Apply
- Responsible for all aspects of Property Management Accounting including processing daily cash receipts, generating monthly tenant charges and statements, generating management fee billings, abstracting leases and tenant set up in Timberline, MRI and Yardi systems, yearend CAM reconciliations, and regular communication with Property Managers regarding tenant issues.
- Responsible for assisting with budgeting process in Kardin.
- Responsible for preparing and filing monthly sales tax returns.
- Responsible for preparing tangible personal property tax returns.
- Month end responsibilities include reviewing trial balance and budget variance, processing all journal entries, bank reconciliations, generating monthly financial statements.
- Responsible for weekly review of invoice coding from Property Management and Development. Review and code all owners' expense invoices. Weekly review of accounts payable and responsible for invoice payment selection.
- Monthly preparation of draw requests to lenders and review of job cost variance reporting. Communicate regularly with Development and Construction departments.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of all partnership accounting records.
- Track and record fixed assets and depreciation
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum Experience: 3-5 years
- Reference ID: Partnership Accountant
Stiles Property Management
Assistant Property Manager Palm Beach
Assists the Property Manager in the day to day operation of the property by providing administrative support and maintaining general knowledge of the overall operations.Learn more or Apply
- Assists and administers lease agreements
- Maintains quality tenant relations and builds positive relationships with tenants via phone or email. Inspect properties when directed by Manager
- Assists with implementation of preventative maintenance programs working with Stiles Maintenance and Contractors
- Collects monthly rent payments, contacts delinquent tenants
- Follows up on all maintenance requests and assists tenants with operation questions and concerns
- Assists in budget preparation, information gathering and data input
- Assists in the preparation of new projects gathering information for operating and start-up budgets
- Completes weekly timesheets
- Completes the monthly reports for the Managers approval. Coordinate with Accounting Department on property accounting issues (i.e. rental charges, invoicing, reconciliation's, tenant billing and invoicing processing)
- Process tenant reimbursements (card applications, invoices, conference room) to accounting and generate individual invoices for each tenant
- Performs vacant space inspections
- Monitor and dispatch maintenance services via Workspeed as necessary and advises manager of work activity
- Complete Welcome Tenant Packages, Rental Commencement Letters and Tenant Space turnover
- Coordinates tenant move-ins and move-outs
- Maintain emergency notification list from tenants and vendors
- Answer incoming calls
- Open, date stamp, distribute daily mail
- Order office supplies
- Maintain office equipment leases; coordinate repairs
- Maintain staff meeting minutes
- Maintain inventory lists
- Maintain filing current
- Draft tenant newsletters
- Responsible for maintenance of:
- Emergency Procedures
- Tenant Information Handbook
- Standard Operating Procedures Manual
- Emergency contact lists (tenant, vendor & staff)
- Tenant & Vendor Insurance Reports
- Tenant Occupational License
- Review for accuracy:
- Lease Abstracts
- Lease Commission invoices / matches agreement
- Maintains and Reports Risk Management Policies and Incidents — immediately upon occurrence
- Verify completeness of property files and property binders
- Maintains good relations with:
- Work with office members to achieve objectives
- Prepare vendor contracts
- Maintain vendors insurance current and consistent with contract requirements
- Set up and maintain vendor files
- Handle tenant complaints
- Maintain key system logs
- Ensure signage for new tenants is obtained
- Code payables and input for manager's approval
- Set up and maintain lease and property files
- Maintain tenant insurance current and consistent with lease requirements
- Send and file tenant rent statements monthly
- Initiate tenant lobby events
- Order tenant anniversary lunches/gifts
- Respond to tenant & vendor inquiries
- Maintain and prepare security after hours log
- Maintain tenant conference room reservations
- Maintain and update cleaning log
- Review security log and note items of concern and generate workorders
- Process card access applications and make cards
- Other duties may be assigned which are consistent with the position.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Minimum of an Associates Degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: 1-3 years experience, preferably with commercial property management.
- Reference ID: APM - Palm Beach
Stiles Residential Group
Senior Development Manager Nashville
Plan, analyze and coordinate the development of complex mixed-use multifamily residential, office and retail real estate projects in order to optimize the allocation of resources and ensure maximum economic return to the Company, Owners and Investors.Learn more or Apply
- Facilitate the negotiation of land purchase (or sale) agreements, ground or property leases and any governmental agreements.
- Coordinate and review all due diligence related items including but not limited to boundary surveys and title, zoning/land use and governmental-related matters, geotechnical and environmental reports, Restrictive Covenants and Association Documents.
- Assist with the visioning and programming of product type, target market, design and feasibility.
- Research and comprehend site entitlements, regulatory requirements and coordinate implementation into the project.
- Prepare project budget and project schedule, including detailed costs and return financial feasibility analysis.
- Represent the Owner through all governmental approval processes.
- Prepare and manage the project timeline including governmental approvals and sequencing of events from initial site plan submittal to obtaining all entitlements, submitting for and obtaining building permits and obtaining Certificate(s) of Occupancy.
- Coordinate all professionals with respect to the submission of all plans and documents necessary for obtaining project-related governmental approvals.
- In conjunction with the Owner's Construction Manager, facilitate construction pricing from ballpark estimates through hard bids.
- Coordinate construction of the project through a final Certificate of Occupancy including close out to turn over to Asset Management team.
- Represent the ownership in negotiating and administering contracts with all third-party professionals and contractors, including but not limited to architects, engineers, attorneys, and General Contractor in an effort to design the project in the most cost-effective, quality manner that achieves Ownership's goals.
- Coordinate all team members (Architecture/Engineering, Construction, Leasing, Property Management and Asset Management) to ensure timely delivery of project in accordance with project pro forma/project budget.
- Review and process all monthly requisitions for payment.
- Prepare monthly partnership reports including monthly progress and variance reports in coordination with accounting department.
- Perform research on general commercial real estate matters and monitors trends within the industry and municipality.
OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES:
Strong leadership, collaboration and coordination skills, as well as the ability to work and thrive in a team environment. Organizational skills and system to track and execute project-related tasks and processes on large projects is critical. Strong analytical skills preferred.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Four-year college degree; MSRE or equivalent degree preferred.
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of five years of experience in administering progressively larger, more complex projects including mid- and/or high-rise multifamily residential and/or office development.
- Reference ID: Sr. Dev Mgr