CEO and Board Director
Mr. Kenneth Stiles took the helm as CEO of Stiles in early 2017 as Terry Stiles transitioned to Chairman. The move followed the company’s long-established leadership succession plan that paved the road for its long-term growth and sustainability. Prior to becoming CEO, [Ken] Stiles served for two years as Co-CEO alongside Terry.
As CEO, Mr. Stiles serves on the company’s board of directors, executive committee, investment review committee and business development committee. As part of his chief responsibilities, he manages the company’s ongoing communication with financial services partners and works directly with the investment team to identify new business opportunities. As a board member, he works closely with the family and fellow members in the development and implementation of the company’s 50-year sustainability and growth plans. In addition, Mr. Stiles oversees the Stiles family office.
Mr. Stiles’ passion for real estate began at an early age through years of watching his father Terry build the corporation from only two employees in 1951 to more than 300 today. With a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration from Elon University in North Carolina, Mr. Stiles began his career as an assistant development manager, gaining experience on many of Stiles’ most prominent office projects. He then shifted his focus toward the financial services and investments divisions.
An active participant in local charity and the community, Mr. Stiles serves on the board of the Museum of Discovery and Science and is an advisory board member of the NSU School of Real Estate. In 2022 he was elected to the Orange Bowl
Committee as an Active Member, and maintains an extensive history of
involvement with the Broward Alliance, Young Presidents Organization,
Broward Center for the Performing Arts, amongst others.
Mr. Stiles earned a Bachelors in Business Administration and Management from Elon University. He is a native of Fort Lauderdale and currently resides in the Las Olas area with his wife Brittany and two sons. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with his family, fishing and golfing.
- Broward Alliance, CEO Council
- Young President’s Organization, Member
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP), Local Board of Governors and National Research Foundation Governor
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Urban Land Institute (ULI), Member
- The Orange Bowl Committee, Active Member
- Nova Southeastern University School of Real Estate, Advisory Board
- Museum of Discovery and Science, Board Member
- Broward Performing Arts Foundation, Board Member
- Leadership Broward Class XXXI